PENGGUNAAN METODE DESKRIPTIF KUANTITATIF DALAM MOTIVASI KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN MELALUI UJI REGRESI LINIER BERGANDA

Irwanto Irwanto, Fitri Nabila, Ika Sari Dewi, Iswandi Idris, Fajrillah Fajrillah

Sari


Motivation is a support or a fundamental reason for one's fighting spirit to do something. While the performance is the measure, and or quality of work of people or groups within the organization in carrying out the main tasks. Functions which guided by norms, standard operating rules, criteria and measurements that set or applicable in the organization. This study aims to decide work enthusiasm on employee performance at PT. XYZ in Medan. Data obtained from questionnaires distributed to respondents numbered 14 people using saturated sampling. The research method used is quantitative descriptive. The results of this study note the regression equation of Y = 73,580 + 353X with a positive value that work enthusiasm has a positive effect on employee performance. While the results of the T test can be seen the results of the T table for df = 12 with a level of 10% while the T count obtained from this study showed a value of 4.346. Due to T count> T table = 4.346> 0.1, then Ha accepted and Ho rejected. Thus, the determination test results obtained with the number R2 (R Square) of 0.36 x 100% = 0.36%. Therefore, it can say that the independent variable influences the dependent variable by 0.36% and the remaining 99.64% is influenced by other variables or indicators not examined in this study.

Kata Kunci


Work Motivation, Employee Performance, Validity test, Reliability test, multiple linear regression

Teks Lengkap:

PDF

Referensi


Agusta, L., Sutanto, M., Bisnis, P. M., Manajemen, P. S., Petra, U. K. and Siwalankerto, J. (2013) ‘PENGARUH PELATIHAN DAN MOTIVASI KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN CV HARAGON SURABAYA’, AGORA, 1(3), p. 9.

Christianto, G. and Putra, M. S. (2016) ‘Pengaruh emotional exhaustion dan motivasi kerja terhadap kepuasan kerja karyawan’, E-Jurnal Manajemen Unud, 5(5), pp. 2786–2813.

Doni Efriza, I. I. (2018) ‘Produktivitas kerja karyawan perbankan di kota medan’, Jurnal BIS-A, 5(2), pp. 49–53. Available at: http://ejurnal.plm.ac.id/index.php/BIS-A/article/view/164/145.

Hasibuan, M. (2017) Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Edisi Revisi Jakarta: Bumi Aksara. doi: 10.1017/CBO9781107415324.004.

Iswandi Idris, Helviana Hasibuan, Doni Efriza, R. A. S. (2017) ‘Ibm Peningkatan Produktivitas Kelompok Usaha Roti “Nenot-Nenot” Kelurahan Suka Ramai Medan’, Jurnal Teknovasi, 4(1), pp. 51–58. Available at: https://ejurnal.plm.ac.id/index.php/Teknovasi/article/view/7.

Mangkunegara, A. A. A. P. (2016) Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan, Remaja Rosdakarya. doi: 10.1038/cddis.2011.1.

Martina, S. and Syarifuddin, D. (2014) ‘Pengaruh Pelatihan dan Pengembangan terhadap Motivasi Dampaknya Terhadap Prestasi Kerja Karyawan Di Lokawisata Baturraden’, Jurnal Pariwisata, I(1), pp. 28–34.

Pojoh, T. P., Tewal, B. and Moniharapon, S. (2014) ‘Pengaruh Pendidikan dan Pelatihan (Diklat) Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT PLN (Persero) Wilayah Suluttengo’, EMBA, 2(1), pp. 561–570.

Rofi, A. N. (2012) ‘Pengaruh Disiplin Kerja Dan Pengalaman Kerja Terhadap Prestasi Kerja Karyawan Pada Departemen Produksi Pt. Leo Agung Raya Semarang’, Ilmu Manajemen dan Akuntansi Terapan, 3(1), pp. 1–21.

Sugiyono (2015) Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D, Alfabeta. Bandung: Alfabeta. doi: 10.1007/s13398-014-0173-7.2.

Supatmi, mamik eko (2014) ‘Pengaruh Pelatihan, Kompensasi terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Karyawan dan Kinerja Karyawan’, Jurnal Profit, 7(1), pp. 25–37. Available at: http://ejournalfia.ub.ac.id/index.php/profit/article/view/305/562.

Suprihati (2014) ‘Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Kinerja Karyawan’, Jurnal Paradigma, 12, pp. 93–112.

Winarno, J. (2008) ‘Emotional Intelegence Sebagai Salah Satu Faktor Penunjang Prestasi Kerja’, Jurnal Manajemen, 8(1), pp. 12–19.

Yolanda, A., Vianty Ranita, S., Idris, I., Studi Administrasi Bisni, P. and Medan, I. (2015) ‘EFEKTIVITAS PENILAIAN PRESTASI KERJA KARYAWAN (STUDI KASUS : PTPN IV (PERSERO)-KEBUN TINJOWAN SIMALUNGUN)’, Jurnal Bisnis Administrasi, 4(2), pp. 69–74.


Refbacks

  • Saat ini tidak ada refbacks.


pISNN : 2355 - 701X

eISNN : 2540 - 8389

Creative Commons License This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License

Flag Counter